Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Opinions are like Ass Holes.....

......Everyone's got one, some are just smellier than others. My Uncle Bob shared this wise saying with me when I was in High School. I love Uncle Bob.

People who think their opinion is the only one that matters and that anyone who doesn't agree with them are idiots are.........well. Ass Holes. And they smell bad. And stuff.

I tend to not like rich people who think that they're better than other people just because they have money. They pretend to care about the "common" man, yet think that they're more intelligent than the "common" man because well.....they're educated. I guess they must think that the only way for a person to be intelligent is to go to a fancy school or college.

My Dad never finished college. He's a very smart guy. He could wax intelectual with many intellectuals about many different topics. And he's just a pipe fitter who busted his ass for years to provide for his family. He didn't whine and cry about having to work overtime and most Saturdays for most his life. He just did it. That's what a man does. He just does what needs to be done for his family.

A man Works.

I work. I provide for my family. That's what I do. Word? Word


God Bless

Big Fletch

No comments:

Post a Comment