Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Music Update

I'm super excited about the different projects I got goin' on right now. Currently Jay Money aka Posafebeats and I are trying to finish up Poetry in Motion, the 2nd Rhyme Commission album. I'm also sending all kinds of beats to my friend Joe Liedtke and his wife Sara. I'm also slowing putting together beats for my next solo project, Fletch Dylan.

The Rhyme Commission album is of course the same one we've had sitting around for about 5 or 6 years. We first started recording songs for Poetry In Motion around the same time as I was doing Beats 2 The Rhymes. During the last year we've been slowing doing new songs. With our busy scheadules it is pretty hard to get together to do new material. But we're almost done. I'm thinking about 3-4 new songs and maybe some interludes of some sort and it'll be done.

The stuff with Joe and Sara is very exciting because I've done any calloborations like this before. I'm basicly sending Joe beats and he's chopping them up and making them his own. He and his wife are both very talented so I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to work with them.

The Fletch Dylan project will be my next solo effort. I'm not really even sure when this project will be finished. I'm guessing next year sometime. I'll be posting updates for ya'll to listen to on my soundcloud page, http://soundcloud.com/big-fletch

God Bless,

Big Fletch

No comments:

Post a Comment