Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Baby Girl digs through records at Euclid Records in St. Louis

Today was a great day. I worked a few hours to get some work done as I am going to be on vacation Monday-Friday. That makes four days off in a row! WOO-HOO! I got to spend some much needed time with my baby girl Chloe! We took on a little adventure and went to Euclid Records. We both had fun digging through the dollar record bins. Chloe picked out an Isley Brothers LP. We then ran through McDonald's for a happy meal. Next it was on to Target where Chloe got an Elmo coloring book and a pink microphone bubble wand. That's what's up. When we got home she rode her princess bike in our parking lot while I blew her some bubbles. That's right. Fletch blows bubbles for his daughter. Great day.

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!!! Such a good daddy that Big Fletch!

    ReplyDelete