Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank you my friends

So tomorrow night is the big night. Fletch at Blueberry Hill. Where it all began. I'm super excited about performing on the same stage as legends like Chuck Berry. I am also excited about the people who will be performing with me. Great MC's like Jia Davis, Nato Caliph, and the newest member of the "New" Rhyme Commission Dug Holes. When Jay Money and I started The Rhyme Commission some 8 years ago we had a vision. The vision was for the Commission to be almost a "revolving-door" concept, meaning that Jay Money and I would be the core of the group but all the people who work with us in music would also beome members. So, Dug Holes and I have decided to be each other's hype man at our respective shows. I respect Dug and his skills as a rapper. I've always been a big fan. We've also been friends for a number of years. I believe the friendship and respect that we share with each other will make for some great shows for both of us.

Other new Rhyme Commission members will be announced in the months to come! Hope to see you all there at Blueberry Hill, 2/27 at 10PM in the Duck Room!

God Bless,

Big Fletch

No comments:

Post a Comment